Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yagi 10Meter 3 Elements

I studied much about yagis from the internet and asked some experienced person. While I started on air, I decided that one day I will make one for my own. Many people said that yagi is the best beam antenna for VHF or HF. I ever made 3 and 5 elements of VHF yagi.. These are the small and simple yagi. In the internet, we can saw the big HF yagi high up more than 20 meters from the ground stand on the high tower. I have my own 40 feets tower. Today I made my own history, I made my first HF 3 elements yagi. It's very simple and everyone can make if you have tools and time. It's look quiet bad but good enough for the first trial. The yagi matching at 28.500 at 1.1 SWR. Very succesfull, my first yagi. Coming with others bands of yagi.

Sumber Rujukan : http://9w2mso.blogspot.com/p/3-elements-yagi.html

credit to : 9W2MSO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...